Hi friends! Writing a blog primarily about eating lots of food around Disney properties is fun and somewhat decadent, as writing about vacation dining should be.
But it can be easy to forget that there are many families in Massachusetts (700,000 people!) who struggle to put food on the table each night. We have access to such amazing bounty that it is easy to take it for granted. I can spend $100 on food for three meals at our local organic farm stand, or one dinner out. But that same $100 buys a week of groceries for five families through Project Bread, a fantastic organization in the Boston area.
So now, when you donate $10 to Project Bread from our 2012 Walk for Hunger page, I’ll send you a super-cute set of MouseChow coasters!
- Go to http://www.projectbread.org/goto/mousechow
- Click the “Sponsor the Team” button on the right.
- Donate at least $10. (I’ll send you a coaster set for every $10 you donate, while supplies last.)
- Leave your name (or handle) and allow the amount you donated to be public.
- Send an email to email@example.com to let me know that you donated. If you used a handle, let me know what that is. Be sure to include your actual name and address in the email so that I know where to send the coasters.
Together, we can help make this a great holiday for some hungry families this year!
Dawn (a.k.a. MouseChow)